Heartburn remedies and acid reflux treatment to stop symptoms
Learn heartburn remedies with acid reflux treatment and home remedy to stop acid reflux or heartburn symptoms!
Heartburn is a burning feeling in the chest caused by stomach acid travelling up towards the throat know as acid reflux. If it keeps happening, it’s called gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD in the UK) or (GERD in the USA).
Acid reflux is very common in fact 1 in 10 people get acid reflux almost every day! In this weeks video I’m going to give you some great tips that should really help.
BRIOSCHI DIGESTIVE AID:
This video was sponsored by Brioschi - The fast acting digestive aid that has been a part of Italian homes for over 100 years, which has now reached the US and Canada. Learn more about Brioschi today!
MAIN SYMPTOMS OF ACID REFLUX:
• Heartburn – a burning sensation in the middle of your chest
• An unpleasant sour taste in your mouth, caused by stomach acid
You may also have:
• Cough or hiccups that keep coming back
• Hoarse voice
• Bad breath
• Wind, Bloating and feeling sick
• Your symptoms will probably be worse after eating, when lying down and when bending over.
WHEN TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR FOR HEARTBURN:
Any of the following red flags should prompt you to urgently see a GP:
• Have heartburn most days for 3 weeks or more
• Have other symptoms, like food getting stuck in your throat or difficulty swallowing
• Are frequently being sick
• Have unexplained weight loss
• Have black or tarry stools
• Have a gnawing, sharp or stabbing pain.
• Feel like you have a lump in your stomach
• Have bloody vomit or poo
I have tried my best to add as many red flag symptoms but incase I have missed anything please make sure to visit the following pages as well,
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER:
All content in this video and description including: information, opinions, content, references and links is for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content does NOT create a physician patient relationship between you and it’s author. Providing personal or medical information to the Principal author does not create a physician patient relationship between you and the Principal author or authors. Nothing contained in this video or it’s description is intended to establish a physician patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker in your community in all matters relating to your health.
About this video: Searching heartburn remedies? In this video, Advanced Medical Practitioner Abraham Khodadi, MPharm(Hons)IPresc MScACP shares acid reflux treatment and home remedy to stop acid reflux or heartburn symptoms!