How to get rid of cold and flu cough sore throat home remedies
Learn how to get rid of a cold and flu fast with sore throat remedies home and cough remedies at home!
WHAT IS COLD AND FLU:
You can often treat a cold at home. You should begin to feel better in about 1 to 2 weeks.
Cold symptoms come on gradually and can include:
- A blocked or runny nose
- A sore throat
- Muscle aches
- A raised temperature
- Pressure in your ears and face
- Loss of taste and smell
The symptoms are the same in adults and children. Sometimes symptoms last longer in children.
Flu will often get better on its own, but it can make some people seriously ill. It's important to get the flu vaccine if you're advised to.
Flu symptoms come on very quickly and can include:
- A sudden high temperature
- An aching body
- Feeling tired or exhausted
- A dry cough
- A sore throat
- A headache
- Difficulty sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- Diarrhoea or tummy pain
- Feeling sick and being sick
The symptoms are similar for children, but they can also get pain in their ear and appear less active.
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR PRO:
If you or a loved one suffer with high blood pressure then I'd like to introduce you to my blood pressure monitor pro app!
I’ve spent over 2 years creating the blood pressure monitor pro app to help patients monitor home blood pressure readings, see trends and most importantly analyze your lifestyle and tell you what to improve on!
So if you don’t already have it download it today from your app store! Just search, "Blood pressure monitor pro" and make sure the icon matches or click the relevant links below,
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bloodpressuremonitorapp_a
Blood Pressure Monitor Pro Website: https://www.bloodpressuremonitorpro.com
WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR A COLD:
- Your symptoms do not improve after 3 weeks
- Your symptoms get suddenly worse
- Your temperature is very high or you feel hot and shivery
- You're concerned about your child's symptoms
- You're feeling short of breath or develop chest pain
- You have a long-term medical condition – for example, diabetes, or a heart, lung or kidney condition
- You have a weakened immune system – for example, because you're having chemotherapy
WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR FLU:
You or your child have symptoms of flu and:
- You're worried about your baby's or child's symptoms
- You're 65 or over
- You're pregnant
- You have a long-term medical condition – for example, diabetes or a condition that affects your heart, lungs, kidneys, brain or nerves
- You have a weakened immune system – for example, because of chemotherapy or HIV
- Your symptoms do not improve after 7 days
Immediate action required: Call 999(911) or go to A&E if you:
- Get sudden chest pain
- Have difficulty breathing
- Start coughing up a lot of blood
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER:
All content in this video and description including: information, opinions, content, references and links is for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content does NOT create a physician patient relationship between you and it’s author. Providing personal or medical information to the Principal author does not create a physician patient relationship between you and the Principal author or authors. Nothing contained in this video or it’s description is intended to establish a physician patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker in your community in all matters relating to your health.
About this video: Searching how to get rid of a cold and flu fast? In this video, Advanced Medical Practitioner Abraham Khodadi, MPharm(Hons)IPresc MScACP shares sore throat remedies home and cough remedies at home!