How to get rid of pimples overnight and acne treatment fast
Learn how to get rid of pimples overnight and get rid of acne overnight fast with acne treatment for pimples!
In this video, we explore the causes and treatment of pimples and acne, a common skin condition that affects many people. Pimples and acne happen when the skin's pores become clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria. I share some scientifically-backed tips that can help alleviate pimples and acne symptoms and promote healthy skin, and I hope they help you achieve clear, glowing skin!
This video was sponsored by Dr Fox (Online Doctor & Pharmacy):
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR PRO:
If you or a loved one suffer with high blood pressure then I'd like to introduce you to my FREE blood pressure monitor pro app!
I’ve spent over 2 years creating the blood pressure monitor pro app to help patients monitor home blood pressure readings, see trends and most importantly analyze your lifestyle and tell you what to improve on!
Download it today from your app store for FREE. Just search, "Blood pressure monitor pro" and make sure the icons match or click the relevant link below,
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blood-pressure-monitor-pro/id1545186408
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bloodpressuremonitorapp_a
Blood Pressure Monitor Pro Website: https://www.bloodpressuremonitorpro.com
WHAT CAN I DO IF I HAVE ACNE:
These self-help techniques may be useful:
• Don't wash affected areas of skin more than twice a day. Frequent washing can irritate the skin and make symptoms worse.
• Wash the affected area with a mild soap or cleanser and lukewarm water. Very hot or cold water can make acne worse.
• Don't try to "clean out" blackheads or squeeze spots. This can make them worse and cause permanent scarring.
• Completely remove make-up before going to bed.
• If dry skin is a problem, use a fragrance-free, water-based emollient.
• Change your pillow case and face towel daily with a fresh laundered one. When not washed frequently, pillowcases and towels can contribute to acne breakouts because of the accumulation of bacteria, dirt, and oils. These come from the environment and from our own skin and hair from daily use. This small tip helped me a lot with my acne.
Although acne can't be cured, it can be controlled with treatment that are available at pharmacies.
HIGH GLYCEMIC FOODS:
As explained in the video here are a few examples of foods which have a high glycemic index,
• White and whole wheat bread
• White rice
• Breakfast cereals and cereal bars
• Cakes, cookies, and sweet treats
• Potatoes and fries
• Chips and rice crackers
• Sweetened dairy products such as fruit yogurts
WHEN TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT ACNE:
Even mild cases of acne can cause distress. If your acne is making you feel very unhappy or you can't control your spots with over-the-counter medication, see your doctor.
Also see your doctor if you develop nodules or cysts, as they need to be treated properly to avoid scarring. Try to resist the temptation to pick or squeeze the spots, as this can lead to permanent scarring.
MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER:
All content in this video and description including: information, opinions, content, references and links is for informational purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Site. Accessing, viewing, reading or otherwise using this content does NOT create a physician patient relationship between you and it’s author. Providing personal or medical information to the Principal author does not create a physician patient relationship between you and the Principal author or authors. Nothing contained in this video or it’s description is intended to establish a physician patient relationship, to replace the services of a trained physician or health care professional, or otherwise to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a licensed physician or appropriately credentialed health care worker in your community in all matters relating to your health.
About this video: Searching how to get rid of pimples overnight? In this video, Advanced Medical Practitioner Abraham Khodadi, MPharm(Hons)IPresc MScACP shares how to get rid of acne overnight fast with acne treatment for pimples!